For Medical Emergencies- please call 911
Do NOT use the portal for communication.
We are pleased to announce the introduction of online patient services through our website. Once you register, you will have electronic access to our practice and be able to:
- Message your physician or the practice manager (non-urgent clinical questions only)
- Access your medical records
- See any past or upcoming appointments
- “Check In” for your appointment the next day
Please contact us if your child is not yet registered for the portal. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for activation.
Why use the Patient Portal?
You can access your child’s medical information at any time. You can also message the practice- for non-urgent matters only.
Why use the Patient Portal to communicate with Pediatrics of Steamboat?
Portal communications are fast, convenient and efficient.
What types of communication are appropriate for the portal?
Non-urgent medical follow up (including some types of test results)
Non-urgent medical correspondence
Subjects NEVER appropriate for the portal include:
- Urgent medical problems or emergencies
- Mental health issues
- Drug and alcohol problems
- HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases
- Work-related injuries and disability
How are messages delivered through the portal?
When something is added to your portal, you will receive an email that tells you that you have a message in the portal. The email message will not contain any confidential information.
How do I log onto the Portal?
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page.
- Your username is your child’s first initial, last initial and date of birth MMDDYY. (For example, Mickey Mouse, born on 4/30/2007 would be MM0423007)
- The password the initial time you logon is “Peds1!”
- The system will make you change your password upon initial log on.
- If you have questions, please call us or email email@example.com for help.