At Pediatrics of Steamboat Springs, we are committed to providing comprehensive and scientifically current medical care to infants, children and adolescents through the age of 18 in a caring and supportive environment, while keeping the costs of healthcare affordable. Our practice is dedicated to providing your family with quality care by assuring that each patient receives individualized, personalized attention. Our goal is to be partners with our parents to help raise healthy children, both physically and emotionally. We are known for honesty and integrity; for quality medical care; and for treating our patients with respect and courtesy. We are a team of skilled professionals who take pride in our work.
To be the healthcare provider of choice for physicians and patients – delivering the healthcare we expect for our own family.
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
Have been boosted
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months
Completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted
Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home